OnePlus Band Smart Everywear (W101N)
- 1. Blood oxygen measurements are not intended as a substitute for medical advice, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a trained physician, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. For medical advice, please consult a medical professional.
- 2. The OnePlus Band is not designed to be a medical device. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Any and all data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
- 3. User needs to download the official “OnePlus Health” app from Google Play. The app is only available for Android phones with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above and with Google Play Services 11.7+. To utilize health-tracking features, users must grant recording access to OnePlus. All data will be managed in accordance with OnePlus
- Support for iOS and corresponding OnePlus Health app (for iOS) will only be available post-launch. More information will be shared at a later date.
- 4. Sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring and fitness tracking on the OnePlus Band can be used standalone, but data stored may not be displayed after seven (7) days. That for blood oxygen measurement monitoring to be stored for three (3) days. Historical data will be stored in the “OnePlus Health” mobile application for access.
- 5. “OnePlus Health” app has a default setting of 120 beats per minute (adjustable). Alarm is triggered when your pulse exceeds and stays over this setting for 10 continuous minutes at rest.
- 6. The OnePlus Band is neither designed to be a professional sports performance device, nor intended as a substitute for medical advice, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a trained physician, and is only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. Preinstalled exercise modes may give more accurate reference data for specific sport types but this data is not intended to give precise measurement of one’s session. Any and all data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.
40.4mm x 17.6mm x 11.45mm (Main Tracker)
40.4mm x 17.6mm x 11.95mm (Including heart rate sensor)
257mm x 21.0mm x 0.7mm (Band Strap only)
10.3g (Main Tracker)
22.6g (Main Tracker with Band Strap)
12.3g (Band Strap only)
Size: 2.97 cm (1.1″)
Resolution: 126 x 294 pixels
Sensors and vibration motor
Blood Oxygen Sensor¹
3-axis accelerometer and gyroscope
Optical heart rate sensor
Outdoor Run, Indoor Run, Fat Burn Run, Outdoor Walk, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Elliptical Trainer, Rowing Machine, Cricket, Badminton, Pool Swimming, Yoga, Free Training.
Sweat and water-resistant
5ATM⁷ and IP68⁸
Wired OnePlus Band charging dongle, USB Type-A
Up to 14 days⁹
Battery capacity: 100 mAh
Message notifications, Incoming call notification, Incoming call rejection, Music playback controls, Stopwatch, Timer, Alarm (vibration), Camera-shutter controls, Find My Phone, Zen Mode synchronization (with select OnePlus phone models), Weather forecast, OTA upgrades, Charge progress display.
English, Hindi, Chinese
Android 6.0 and above
There are no reviews yet.